On this page, you will find the official link to get the Oppo Vivo M7 Stock ROM (Firmware, Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file, and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Oppo Vivo M7 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
The Oppo Stock ROM can update the device, downgrade the device, fix the device facing bootloop issue, or any software issue. You can use the following link to get the ROM on your computer.
Firmware Name: Oppo_Vivo_M7_8810_6820_04042017_MIRA.zip
Firmware Size: 734 MB
How to Flash: Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this Firmware.
How to Flash Oppo Vivo M7 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo Vivo M7 Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Stock ROM package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the Provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on the Computer, Connect your device to the computer.
- Once Your device is connected to the computer, Launch the Miracle Tool.
- Once Miracle Tool is launched, you need to load the Firmware.
- Once you have loaded the firmware in the tool, Click on Start/Download Button to begin the flashing process.
- Disconnect the device from the computer once the flashing process is completed.
[*] Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your personal data from the device, as flashing or installing the ROM using the Flash Tool will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: Our firmware is 100% authentic and is officially released by Oppo Mobility LLC. We have scanned the above firmware using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.