On this page, you can find the official link to get the Oppo Vivo M7 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file containing Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Install Guide.
Oppo Vivo M7 Stock ROM (Firmware)
The Oppo Stock ROM can update the device, downgrade the device, or fix the device facing a bootloop issue or any software issue. You can use the following link to get the ROM on your computer.
File Name: Oppo_Vivo_M7_8810_6820_04042017_MIRA.zip
File Size: 734 MB
How to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this Firmware.
How to install Oppo Vivo M7 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo Vivo M7 Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Stock ROM package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the Provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Connect your device to the computer.
- Once Your device is connected to the computer, Launch the Miracle Tool.
- Once Miracle Tool is launched, you need to load the Firmware.
- Once you have loaded the firmware in the tool, Click on Start/Download Button to begin the flashing process.
- Disconnect the device from the computer once the flashing process is completed.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing or installing the ROM using the Flash Tool will permanently delete your data from the device.
[*] Credits: Our firmware is 100% authentic and has been officially released by Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd. We have scanned the above firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.