On this page, you will find the official link to get the Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM (Firmware, Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file, and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
The Oppo Stock ROM can update the device, downgrade the device, fix the device facing bootloop issue, or any software issue. You can use the following link to get the ROM on your computer.
Firmware Name: Oppo_Reno_Ace_2_PDHM00_11_OTA_0210_OTA.zip
Firmware Size: 3.57 GB
How to Flash: Copy the update.zip file to Phone SD Memory and Flash it from the recovery menu.
How to Flash Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Stock ROM package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the Provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on the Computer, Connect your device to the computer.
- Once Your device is connected to the computer, Copy the zip package to the Phone SD memory.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Power off the device and Reboot into the Recovery menu.
- Once your device is rebooted into the recovery mode, Flash the update.zip package.
[*] Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your personal data from the device, as flashing or installing the ROM using the Flash Tool will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: Our firmware is 100% authentic and is officially released by Oppo Mobility LLC. We have scanned the above firmware using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.