On this page, you will find the official link to get the Oppo R9 Plusm A Stock ROM (Firmware, Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file, and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
Oppo R9 Plusm A Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
The Oppo Stock ROM can update the device, downgrade the device, or fix the device facing bootloop issues or any software issue. You can use the following link to get the ROM on your computer.
File Name: Oppo_R9_Plusm_A_EX_11_A.21_161116_QFIL_5.1.1.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to flash or install Oppo R9 Plusm A Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo R9 Plusm A Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Stock ROM package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the Provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Oppo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Oppo device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are inclined to have a copy of the latest version of QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to QFIL Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your personal data from the device, as flashing or installing the ROM using the QFIL Tool will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: Our firmware is 100% authentic and is officially released by Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp.,Ltd. We have scanned the above firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.