On this page, you can find the official link to get the Oppo A59M Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file containing Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Install Guide.
Oppo A59M Stock ROM (Firmware)
The Oppo Stock ROM can update the device, downgrade the device, or fix the device facing a bootloop issue or any software issue. You can use the following link to get the ROM on your computer.
File Name: Oppo_A59M_EX_11_A.14_014_20160719_OTA.zip
File Size: 902 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to Phone SD Memory and Flash it from the recovery menu.
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash (install): Copy update.zip file to phone SD memory and flash it from Recovery Mode.
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash (install): Use the Provided Flash Tool to Flash the Firmware.
How to install Oppo A59M Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo A59M Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Stock ROM package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the Provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Connect your device to the computer.
- Once Your device is connected to the computer, Copy the zip package to the Phone SD memory.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Power off the device and Reboot into the Recovery menu.
- Once your device is rebooted into the recovery mode, Flash the update.zip package.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing or installing the ROM using the Flash Tool will permanently delete your data from the device.
[*] Credits: Our firmware is 100% authentic and has been officially released by Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd. We have scanned the above firmware using the Norton AntiVirus Plus before sharing it online.